Similar questions from the community
Will the airpods be sweatproof?
Doesn't say anything on the description about it so I was wondering if the new airpods would be sweatproof or water resistant like the iPhone 7
- Asked by Nicolas B from Beachwood
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the airpods be sweatproof?)
No answers yet
Are AirPods waterproof? What if they go through the wash?
- Asked by Randy N from Rockwall
- Flag as inappropriate (Are AirPods waterproof? What if they go through the wash?)
Will the Airpods have any warranty at all ?
- Asked by Juan C from Ontario
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Airpods have any warranty at all ?)
No answers yet
Will there be more than a "one size fits all" for the Airpods?
- Asked by Natasha S from Beaumont
- Flag as inappropriate (Will there be more than a "one size fits all" for the Airpods?)
Am i needed to keep the casing with me all the time or can i just pick and AirPod put it in my ear and leave the case behind? Is it needed?
Does the casing acts as a middle point and transmits recieved bluetooth to AirPods via radio frequency or does the AirPods themselves connect to iPhone etc. and the casing is just for charging?
1. What Bluetooth standards are compatible with the Airpods? 2. Is DRM employed? 3. What audio fidelity do the Airpods deliver?
1. Can I stream audio over Bluetooth using A2DP?
2. Do the Airpads use or require SCMS-T digital rights management or an Apple proprietary DRM schema? Can I stream music from players other than iTunes?
3. What is the maximum bit depth and sample rate the DACs will support?
I see that the airpods work with older iDevices. Is the sound quality consistent across all of those devices including older ones?
- Asked by Dominik S from Kenosha
- Flag as inappropriate (I see that the airpods work with older iDevices. Is the sound quality consistent across all of those devices including older ones?)
How waterproof are they. Any issues with getting sweat on them.
- Asked by Pedro O from Guyton
- Flag as inappropriate (How waterproof are they. Any issues with getting sweat on them.)
Which is better for battery preservation while not using the AirPods—putting them in the case, or keeping them out after a full charge?
I’m curious if it is a detriment to battery life/memory if the AirPods are stored in the case while not using them. I’m concerned about the case itself and both AirPods. I found that leaving the AirPods out of the case caused each AirPod to lose it’s charge pretty quickly without use. I than tried to keep the AirPods in the case to see how the pods/case battery fared. They did so much better kept in the case, but I’m concerned because, though the case is not plugged in, the AirPods are always being charged. Does this cause the pods/case to lose battery performance due to overcharging the AirPods? I know battery charging “memory” was a larger issue in the past—have the batteries evolved to make this a non issue? Please chime in, I love the my AirPods and want to make sure that I keep them safe and happy ; ) Thank you kindly, and I’ll be on the lookout for a response!
Do the Airpods differentiate between call-receiving n listening-only modes so as not to allow admission of external sounds during listening-only mode?
Finally somebody finally figures out to DETACH the so call ubiquitous 'wireless' Bluetooth earphones so that the product description actually fits the name in all sense of the word ✌️
- Asked by Sze Chian L from Kensington
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the Airpods differentiate between call-receiving n listening-only modes so as not to allow admission of external sounds during listening-only mode?)
Does it support bit rate >= 9600kHz?
- Asked by Abel L
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support bit rate >= 9600kHz?)
No answers yet
Will there be a noticeable audio delay with watching movies/tv shows within the Videos app and listening via AirPods?
I've used a number of Bluetooth earphones and headsets over the past few years, with varying levels of quality, from the cheap options to the expensive. But all of them have suffered from a fractional delay in the audio. This becomes very noticeable when watching video as the visuals are not in sync with the audio, especially when people are talking. Will the Apple apps like Videos take this into account and so delay the video playback fractionally to keep the video in sync with the audio?
will it have latency when using app such as "metronome" in an iPad mini?
i m facing latency with other bluetooth headphones.. & I hope to have a wireless headphone that replaced my cable headphones during my performance. will Airpods solved all musician problems when using a metronome app in an iPad..
- Asked by Choo L from Kuala Lumpur
- Flag as inappropriate (will it have latency when using app such as "metronome" in an iPad mini?)
How is the bass for the AirPods?
- Asked by Palvinderjit S G from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the bass for the AirPods?)