Similar questions from the community
Do these air pods work with the new Apple Watch Series 3?
Air Pods Compatibility Series 3 Apple Watch
- Asked by Cynthia B from Waseca
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these air pods work with the new Apple Watch Series 3?)
How quickly can these switch between apple devices? I have iPhone 7, Apple Watch Series 2, and MBP retina.
The only way these really appeal to me over my current bluetooth headphones is that I want to be able to use on all my apple devices seamlessly without having to unpair each time or turn bluetooth off on my iPhone each time. How will the process of switching headphone use from iPhone to MBP and vice versa work?
- Asked by Clayton P from Attalla
- Flag as inappropriate (How quickly can these switch between apple devices? I have iPhone 7, Apple Watch Series 2, and MBP retina.)
Dear Apple Team , I would like to know if Apple Airpods would be working with Iphone 6s Plus , if yes would it work like how its working on Iphone 7
Will the airpods work with an apple watch LTE if you leave the case at home? or will they lose connection with the apple watch?
I saw an article stating that when the Airpods case is left at home you will lose connection and they wont connect properly with an apple watch. I simply want to know if I only had my apple watch and airpods without the case will they remain connected?
Can I use one AirPod with iPhone while second with MacBook or Watch (iPhone and MacBook aren't in the same location)?
In other words can one set of AirPods be used by two people simultaneously? If yes, is it possible even in the same location or only when devices are not in each other range?
Would AirPods work with my iphone6s that is running iOS 12.1
- Asked by Perla R from Housotn
- Flag as inappropriate (Would AirPods work with my iphone6s that is running iOS 12.1)
Please clarify my question the AirPods of 7 will they connect to iPhone 6s to play music and etc??????
How much cost in India , will they work for 6s after buying the AirPods ?, will the available in istore?
- Asked by M Y from Anantapur
- Flag as inappropriate (Please clarify my question the AirPods of 7 will they connect to iPhone 6s to play music and etc??????)
If two people want to watch a film together on an iPhone 7 can AirPods and EarPods be connected to a single apple device at a same time ?
Will these EarPods be able to play music directly off of local storage on an Apple Watch? Even when you leave your phone at home?
How do they work offline? Say you are jogging, and listening to music on the Apple Watch with your iPhone at home, will double-tap no longer work?
Siri requires internet connectivity, and as the only control of this device is the double tap, how will they work when used offline? Will the double-tap fallback to voice control, or will it just attempt to use siri and time out. I am wanting to get these for use with my Apple Watch, and leave my phone at home when I go for walks, it will be crazy if the double-tap is not supported in this circumstance.
- Asked by Benjamin L from Carlisle
- Flag as inappropriate (How do they work offline? Say you are jogging, and listening to music on the Apple Watch with your iPhone at home, will double-tap no longer work?)
I am curious about the sound of the AirPods... Will the sound be reproduced though one or more drivers to create a better sound dimension?
Apple AirPods sound quality.
Can you purchase AC+ for the Apple Airpods?
Since the Airpods are going to be $160 will there be an option to purchase AC+ for them.
- Asked by Alexia M from Nampa
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you purchase AC+ for the Apple Airpods?)
No answers yet
Do the Apple AirPods support AptX?
- Asked by Byron J from Milledgeville
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the Apple AirPods support AptX?)
Will there be a noticeable audio delay with watching movies/tv shows within the Videos app and listening via AirPods?
I've used a number of Bluetooth earphones and headsets over the past few years, with varying levels of quality, from the cheap options to the expensive. But all of them have suffered from a fractional delay in the audio. This becomes very noticeable when watching video as the visuals are not in sync with the audio, especially when people are talking. Will the Apple apps like Videos take this into account and so delay the video playback fractionally to keep the video in sync with the audio?