Similar questions from the community
can you wear them and still hear around you? are they still illegal to drive? can anyone wearing them sync into your devises or conversations ?
would be nice if they doubled as hearing aids eh.
- Asked by Normand B from Wainwright
- Flag as inappropriate (can you wear them and still hear around you? are they still illegal to drive? can anyone wearing them sync into your devises or conversations ?)
Which is better for battery preservation while not using the AirPods—putting them in the case, or keeping them out after a full charge?
I’m curious if it is a detriment to battery life/memory if the AirPods are stored in the case while not using them. I’m concerned about the case itself and both AirPods. I found that leaving the AirPods out of the case caused each AirPod to lose it’s charge pretty quickly without use. I than tried to keep the AirPods in the case to see how the pods/case battery fared. They did so much better kept in the case, but I’m concerned because, though the case is not plugged in, the AirPods are always being charged. Does this cause the pods/case to lose battery performance due to overcharging the AirPods? I know battery charging “memory” was a larger issue in the past—have the batteries evolved to make this a non issue? Please chime in, I love the my AirPods and want to make sure that I keep them safe and happy ; ) Thank you kindly, and I’ll be on the lookout for a response!
Do Air pods wear out?
Mine are super staticky since i got my IPhone X. Customers tell me they can not hear me. I’ve reset them and re-synced them to my phone. I’ve made sure they are clean. I’ve removed other devices that were blue toothed in AND shut off Wi-Fi...and still a problem when talking. I can listen to tv shows just fine though. Any thoughts?
- Asked by Dawn V from Sioux Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (Do Air pods wear out?)
How waterproof are they. Any issues with getting sweat on them.
- Asked by Pedro O from Guyton
- Flag as inappropriate (How waterproof are they. Any issues with getting sweat on them.)
Are the AirPods quite firm to the ears or we must be careful when we wear them? Example, can I take them for a running or cycle without dropping them?
Can you control music when you don't have reception? I use them on the subway and want to be able to control music functions.
- Asked by David R from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you control music when you don't have reception? I use them on the subway and want to be able to control music functions.)
Can you purchase AC+ for the Apple Airpods?
Since the Airpods are going to be $160 will there be an option to purchase AC+ for them.
- Asked by Alexia M from Nampa
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you purchase AC+ for the Apple Airpods?)
No answers yet
how do you connect to macpro
- Asked by Charmaine M from Williamstown
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you connect to macpro)
No answers yet
Will a securing accessory of some sort be available to prevent them from falling out of your ears? Thanks.
I.E. Like sunglass / eyeglass ropes prevent your glasses from falling to the ground if they slip off your nose.
Another idea would be some sort of behind the ear hook like many bluetooth headsets have.
- Asked by R.j. W from Winchester
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a securing accessory of some sort be available to prevent them from falling out of your ears? Thanks.)
Will the microphone capability of the AirPods provide the ability to use them for in-phone audio input when video recording?
- Asked by Mike F from Wodonga
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the microphone capability of the AirPods provide the ability to use them for in-phone audio input when video recording?)
What about the individuals who has a problem keeping the current (corded) ear buds in? These look similar and I have a problem with them staying out
Have these been tested for their ability to stay put in ears? I am concerned about running outside with them and having one fall out and get lost!
can I track my Airpods on my phone
My grandson got a pair for his birthday and 2 months later they were stolen . He is always good about taking great care of his apple products . Great about putting them in the case.and where he put them . Someone told him he could locate them if he sic them to his phone ? And can they be charge in another charging case.
- Asked by Ana S from Cache
- Flag as inappropriate (can I track my Airpods on my phone)