Similar questions from the community
Please clarify my question the AirPods of 7 will they connect to iPhone 6s to play music and etc??????
How much cost in India , will they work for 6s after buying the AirPods ?, will the available in istore?
- Asked by M Y from Anantapur
- Flag as inappropriate (Please clarify my question the AirPods of 7 will they connect to iPhone 6s to play music and etc??????)
1.How much is a replacement headphone? 2.Does it come with any type of apple care?
Question 1- if one headphone is lost or damaged how much is a replacement
Question 2- is there any manufacturer warranty and is there an additional cost
- Asked by Johnathan V from Metuchen
- Flag as inappropriate (1.How much is a replacement headphone? 2.Does it come with any type of apple care?)
How mudh will the air pods cost?
- Asked by Sherry F from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate (How mudh will the air pods cost?)
how much 12 air pods weight plese thanks
- Asked by Amjad M from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (how much 12 air pods weight plese thanks)
No answers yet
Can I use AirPods with Garageband for audio when recording music? with my existing wi-fi earphones there is too much latency
Do the airpods have to be charged with the charging case only? If the charging case gets lost, can I purchase another one and if so how much is it?
- Asked by Diana V from San Clemente
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the airpods have to be charged with the charging case only? If the charging case gets lost, can I purchase another one and if so how much is it?)
The regular ear pods only stay in my ears if I cover them with the old black mesh ear pod covers 1will the accelerometer work with the covers?
Will the wireless air pods work if I cover them with the black mesh ear pod covers which make the secure in my ears MUCH better?
- Asked by Nathaniel C from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (The regular ear pods only stay in my ears if I cover them with the old black mesh ear pod covers 1will the accelerometer work with the covers?)
Do these work with other devices?
Much like the old headphones they would work as regular headphones but lacked the features available on them like the microphone? On this model being wireless, did Apple make these AirPods features work with any smartphone or model?
- Asked by Ryan P from Jacksonville
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these work with other devices?)
Suitable for use with Logic Pro X?
If I were to use these with a MBP running macOS Sierra (when released) and Logic Pro X (latest version in the App Store), would there be any noticeable lag between pressing a key on a connected MIDI keyboard and hearing the sound? These seem like they'd be a great fit for that purpose, but if there's any lag,... "not so much".
I've had issues in the past trying to use Bluetooth wireless headphones with a 17" MacBook Pro running Logic Studio, where there was a noticeable "Bluetooth lag" between pressing a key on a MIDI keyboard connected via a MOTU MIDI Express XT to the MBP via USB. I didn't experience any such lag when using analog headphones plugged into the headphone jack of the MBP. Consequently, the "Bluetooth lag" made those headphones unusable in that context.
- Asked by J G from Winter Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (Suitable for use with Logic Pro X?)
No answers yet
Which is better for battery preservation while not using the AirPods—putting them in the case, or keeping them out after a full charge?
I’m curious if it is a detriment to battery life/memory if the AirPods are stored in the case while not using them. I’m concerned about the case itself and both AirPods. I found that leaving the AirPods out of the case caused each AirPod to lose it’s charge pretty quickly without use. I than tried to keep the AirPods in the case to see how the pods/case battery fared. They did so much better kept in the case, but I’m concerned because, though the case is not plugged in, the AirPods are always being charged. Does this cause the pods/case to lose battery performance due to overcharging the AirPods? I know battery charging “memory” was a larger issue in the past—have the batteries evolved to make this a non issue? Please chime in, I love the my AirPods and want to make sure that I keep them safe and happy ; ) Thank you kindly, and I’ll be on the lookout for a response!