Similar questions from the community
When I charge the airpods does the case have to be plugged in or is it like I can charge the case and put the airpods in the case when I'm out
The AirPods looks great and classic but I have this "getting lost" concerns, I'm afraid $159 might slip away easily. Is there any secure measures?
If I'm listening to music or watching Netflix, can I pause from the airpod itself without touching my iPhone? Thanks!
- Asked by Heather N from Plano
- Flag as inappropriate (If I'm listening to music or watching Netflix, can I pause from the airpod itself without touching my iPhone? Thanks!)
Are these Airpods good for use while running or working out?
Will they fall out just from the movement during a jog, run, or sprint?
- Asked by Thomas Z from Havelock
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these Airpods good for use while running or working out?)
Are the AirPods good with bass
I like a lot of bass, I have beats earphones which are brilliant with bass, are they up with beats?
- Asked by Matthew H
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the AirPods good with bass)
Does Apple offer insurance for AirPods?
I want to buy these AirPods but I won’t if they don’t offer insurance. I’m a person who loses things a lot.
- Asked by Arely M from Jersey City
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple offer insurance for AirPods?)
No answers yet
Which is better for battery preservation while not using the AirPods—putting them in the case, or keeping them out after a full charge?
I’m curious if it is a detriment to battery life/memory if the AirPods are stored in the case while not using them. I’m concerned about the case itself and both AirPods. I found that leaving the AirPods out of the case caused each AirPod to lose it’s charge pretty quickly without use. I than tried to keep the AirPods in the case to see how the pods/case battery fared. They did so much better kept in the case, but I’m concerned because, though the case is not plugged in, the AirPods are always being charged. Does this cause the pods/case to lose battery performance due to overcharging the AirPods? I know battery charging “memory” was a larger issue in the past—have the batteries evolved to make this a non issue? Please chime in, I love the my AirPods and want to make sure that I keep them safe and happy ; ) Thank you kindly, and I’ll be on the lookout for a response!
Can the mic be used on Mac with latest system?
it says that AirPods works with Mac. But I'm wondering if the mic on AirPods also works.
- Asked by Liao H from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the mic be used on Mac with latest system?)
How does the actual size of the AirPod compare to the current earbud headphones?
I'm wondering if the "pod" portion will have the same exact dimensions as the current earbuds provided with every new iPhone. The current pods don't stay in my ear terribly well so the size will have an impact on my decision.
- Asked by Jae K from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the actual size of the AirPod compare to the current earbud headphones?)
How do I know when the case is low on battery?
I want to prevent the situation when I'm out and I need to charge my AirPods but I find out that the case has no battery left and I cannot charge the AirPods. I know that my iPhone display level of the battery for AirPods but what about the case? How do I recognise when it needs to be charge?
- Asked by Alina S
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I know when the case is low on battery?)
Do the AirPods have noise cancellation during listening?
The description on the Apple website explains about noise filter on the microphone, however I am interested about finding out if it has noise cancellation on the earphones too.
- Asked by Ali G
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the AirPods have noise cancellation during listening?)
Will a single AirPod work while the second one is charging, or both need to be inserted to activate?
There are situations when I need to be able to hear ambient noise while on a phone and/or listening to music. Currently it's easy to accomplish - just leave one earbud out. Will these AirPods work while only one is inserted (I'm planning to keep the other one in the charging case so it won't be lost)?
- Asked by Nikolay K from Mountlake Terrace
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a single AirPod work while the second one is charging, or both need to be inserted to activate?)
How Airpods stay firm, if i use it while jogging/running and while driving on my bike
I have been using earpods from long time...earpods used to slip when i go for jog, looking at airpods where they can fell down while jogging or running and thus damaging the devices. In the same way, how can these airpods stay still when i'm driving in my bike?
I would like to suggest that, if there would have been a tracking mechanism for these devices then it would also be helpful for guys like me who forgets devices here and there and loosing one airpod and try to manage with other one because of not finding the other one anywhere... So,an in-built app like find my iphone, something like find my airpod will be greatful..!!!
- Asked by Guduru R from Kurnool
- Flag as inappropriate (How Airpods stay firm, if i use it while jogging/running and while driving on my bike)
can I track my Airpods on my phone
My grandson got a pair for his birthday and 2 months later they were stolen . He is always good about taking great care of his apple products . Great about putting them in the case.and where he put them . Someone told him he could locate them if he sic them to his phone ? And can they be charge in another charging case.
- Asked by Ana S from Cache
- Flag as inappropriate (can I track my Airpods on my phone)
When can I expect to be able to order my AirPods? The delay is not good for Apple Corporation. I have been waiting since September 7th, 2016.
- Asked by Harold L from Boynton Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (When can I expect to be able to order my AirPods? The delay is not good for Apple Corporation. I have been waiting since September 7th, 2016.)
How does the phone call quality on AirPods compare to that of EarPods?
I use my corded EarPods daily to hold phone calls, and love the quality of the microphone. Are the microphones on the AirPods good enough to use for phone calls? Is there any distortion?
- Asked by Andrew K from Hanahan
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the phone call quality on AirPods compare to that of EarPods?)
Will there only be one size for all ears? I'm afraid that if they are like the current earbuds that ship with iPhone, I'll lose them very quickly.
Isn't it easier, cheaper, and more practical to just use regular earbuds? Or is there something I'm just not "getting"?
Sorry, I guess that's two questions
- Asked by Christian C from Manchester
- Flag as inappropriate (Isn't it easier, cheaper, and more practical to just use regular earbuds? Or is there something I'm just not "getting"?)