Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Is beats solo 3 wireless wireless waterproof or water resistance
- Asked by Mohammed B from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (Is beats solo 3 wireless wireless waterproof or water resistance)
are the solo 3 beats waterproof?
I was wondering because i wanted to go ice skating outside while it was snowing, would my beats break, they are beats solo 3 gloss black
- Asked by Brennan G from Commerce
- Flag as inappropriate (are the solo 3 beats waterproof?)
Can't beats solo 3 get wet?
- Asked by Debra Q from Camas
- Flag as inappropriate (Can't beats solo 3 get wet?)
No answers yet
Is there a UI to manage my beats solo 3 wireless
Managing and deleting bluetooth connections
- Asked by Loyd J from Cerritos
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a UI to manage my beats solo 3 wireless)
how to make beats solo3 headphones discoverable for bluetooth devices?
tried to connect my beats solo3 headphones to my computer with targus bluetooth 4.0 adapter. it does not recognize. how to make headphones discoverable to my computer so i can listen to music on my computer with my headphones.
- Asked by Lawrence S from Alexandria
- Flag as inappropriate (how to make beats solo3 headphones discoverable for bluetooth devices?)
Beats Solo3 Wireless Sound transfer distance
Our kitchen is 20-30 feet from our new Smart TV in Den, too far to hear TV dialogue distinctly in kitchen without having a deafening volume in Den. We have wifi***, Bluetooth, misc Macs, iPad Pro & older iPhones. Would these Beats wireless headphones relay TV sound from Den to Kitchen? The Cook*** wants to hear the TV dialogue in kitchen. We installed a second cable + TV in kitchen but 2 cables produce misaligned sounds audible in both rooms. That is, news story #1 dialogue overlapped both news story #2 dialogue & pic*** Overlapping noise made it impossible to hear a clear broadcast in either room. Would headphone transferred sound either a) sync with TV sound or at least b) block hearing misaligned dialogue in each room. That is, how good are the headphones at dampening external sound?
*** Internet available only from cable company. We are trying to hear c) only one cable channel in both rooms for 1-2 hours ($), d) not different channels and e) not a cable broadcast + a streamed movie ($$$). Cable company response to problem was "live with it". Cook busy with knives, needs only sound & not moving picture that distracts from stovetop catching on fire. Thus 2nd iPad purchase not preferred solution.
If there is an established & simple solution to this sound problem please point me to it & don't waste your precious time on explaining an uninformed questioner. I'm grateful for any advice except putting iPad iPro in kitchen as it's glued to my hand.
- Asked by Patricia T from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate (Beats Solo3 Wireless Sound transfer distance)
Can you answer an incoming call when iPhone is paired to beats solo3
- Asked by John T from Minneapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you answer an incoming call when iPhone is paired to beats solo3)
Does beats solo3 support aptx low lantency
- Asked by Mohamad M from Richmond Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Does beats solo3 support aptx low lantency)
No answers yet
I have had my beats solo 3 color Matte black and i can only hear sound from one side during Bluetooth paring ir with out. Can they be fixed
Dou I need to have the aux cord plugged in my wireless beat solo3 to talk on the phone?
- Asked by Jacob G from Corpus Christi
- Flag as inappropriate (Dou I need to have the aux cord plugged in my wireless beat solo3 to talk on the phone?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Is the Matt gold colour more of a pink? I have the gold iPhone 8 which is more of a rose gold colour. Are the Matt gold coloured Beats solo3 same?
Colour of Matt gold versus gold and rose gold
Are they only compatable with apple products?
Can you use them with samsung products, like the S7 and conputers that aren't Macs???
- Asked by Jamie J
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they only compatable with apple products?)
Are these safe to use when flying?
Not sure due to them having Lithium-Ion battery.
- Asked by Sophie V
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these safe to use when flying?)