Questions & Answers for Belkin YourType Bluetooth Wireless Keypad
25 Questions from the Community
Can the keypad be used as Mouse Keys, found in the Universal Access pref panel? I tried with a wired keypad but it made my wireless keyboard unusable.
No answers yet
Will this work with the Ipad 2?
I am a teachers and I need an external keypad to enter data.
- Asked by Lindsey D from Milwaukie
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the Ipad 2?)
Will it work on the iPad mini?
- Asked by Richard I from Ridgecrest
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work on the iPad mini?)
Is there a way to map the FKeys on the Belkin YourType numeric keypad?
There are four FKeys (F13 through F16). Two of them don't seem to trigger anything and two of them alter the screen brightness (which is obviously already covered on the keyboard. Despite this being a numeric keypad, the Preferences panel seems to recognize it as a full-size keyboard so provides me with irrelevant options.
- Asked by Jordan S from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to map the FKeys on the Belkin YourType numeric keypad?)
To program the function keys F13 to F16, open keyboard preferences, click on the shortcut tab, Select a preference in the left hand pane, then select a shortcut and press tab, this will open a box and you can then press the key you want to use for the shortcut. To give an example I clicked on Mission Control in the left hand pane I then highlighted show desktop in the right hand pane and pressed tab to open the box, I then pressed the F14 key on my Belkin keypad and closed keyboard preferences, and know when I hit the F14 key it shows my desktop. I worked this out myself as Belkin UK do not answer any emails, and their support is non existent. Hope this helps.
- Answered by Melvyn N
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is there a way to map the FKeys on the Belkin YourType numeric keypad?)