Questions & Answers for Belkin TrueClear InvisiGlass Screen Protector for iPhone 5s
5 Questions + 2 Answers
5 Questions from the Community
What happens if the screen protector doesn't prevent smashing of iPhone
My phone has mashed despite having a glass screen protector
- Asked by Georgina S
- Flag as inappropriate (What happens if the screen protector doesn't prevent smashing of iPhone)
No, the entire phone is not covered. This is just like a regular screen protector, but made of glass. In other words, it's an extremely thin sheet the size and shape of your iPhone's screen; you place it over your phone's screen to protect it. The glass is much sturdier than the plastic screen covers. To protect the rest of the phone you should get a case as well.
- Answered by Susan H from Orangeville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does the Trueclear InvisiGlass cover the front and back of the phone? is the entire iPhone 5S covered?)
Will Apple apply this screen protector at retail stores?
- Asked by Ellen S from Garner
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Apple apply this screen protector at retail stores?)
would this protective glass come with applying kit, to wipe out the dust, grease, and all before I apply the screen protector?
No answers yet