Questions & Answers for Philips Hue White and Colour Wireless Ambiance Starter Kit A19 E27
25 Questions + 19 Answers
25 Questions from the Community
The hue bridge does not have WiFi built in. It is meant to be wired to the router at all times.
- Answered by George W from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can the Hue Bridge itself be connected directly to the WiFi router or is an Ethernet cable still required?)
Can I use this kit in Europe (220V)?
I have just bought this kit in Miami, but when I came back home to Europe, I've figured out that 100-240V was written only on the bridge, but not on the bulbs. The bulbs are saying 110-130Vac. Can I use this kit in Europe, or will 220V damage the bulbs? It's a thousand pities that I was not aware of this when buying, as I can't (and I don't want to) to return the kit. Please advice.
- Asked by Iurii K from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this kit in Europe (220V)?)
are the bulbs 110 or 220 volt?
i need bulbs 220 volt.
- Asked by Walter F from Buenos Aires
- Flag as inappropriate (are the bulbs 110 or 220 volt?)
How does this sync with music and movies? Does this only work with Apple TV rented/purchased movies? Does the music sync through AirPlay?
Syncing music AirPlay Apple Music Pandora
According to the manufacturer's product number that is listed in the description, these are generation 2 bulbs. Disappointing. Hope they get the new generation in soon!
- Answered by Joey C from Indian Harbour Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (are these 2.0 or 3.0)