Questions & Answers for Belkin USB-C to VGA Adapter
4 Questions from the Community
Does this adapter work okay to connect a monitor to an iMac with OS Sierra?
MyQuestion, If I plug this into one of the new (late 2017) iMacs with Thunderbolt 3, then plug the other end into my VGA monitor, will that monitor EXTEND my desktop...be a monitor I can use with my computer; or will that monitor merely MIRROR whatever's on the main screen.
- Asked by Barry K from Show Low
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work okay to connect a monitor to an iMac with OS Sierra?)
does this allow to charge and use usb at the same time
Since my Mac does not have a USB I am looking for an adapter where I can use the USB and charge my Mac at the same time.
- Asked by Trevah W from Wake Forest
- Flag as inappropriate (does this allow to charge and use usb at the same time)
No. The Mac Mini does not have a USB-C port.
- Answered by Thomas N from Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Planning to buy a new Mac Mini and need to hook up to VGA monitor. Will this adapter support this setup?)