Questions & Answers for Logitech Slim Combo with detachable keyboard for 10.5-inch iPad Pro - Black
28 Questions + 19 Answers
28 Questions from the Community
Does the extension on the keyboard allow you to draw with the pencil and compute to the screen for use with adobe photoshop and for illustrator?
- Asked by Alicia M from Lubbock
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the extension on the keyboard allow you to draw with the pencil and compute to the screen for use with adobe photoshop and for illustrator?)
No answers yet
How many languages does it have
The apple smart keyboard was said to have about 32 languages and I want to buy the logitech cover.I would like to know how many language their are.
- Asked by Toh P
- Flag as inappropriate (How many languages does it have)
It is a little high to draw, I always take my ipad out when drawing!
- Answered by Devon G from Elgin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (The edge of the back protector that wraps around seems a bit high, does it hinder resting your hand while drawing?)
Can you fold the keyboard back behind the ipad?
- Asked by Renita W from Chesapeake
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you fold the keyboard back behind the ipad?)
Any way to secure it when it's folded all the way back?
When this cover is folded behind the iPad (so you're basically using it as if the cover were not attached at all) does the cover secure in any way in this position? This is my main gripe with the apple covers is how they freely "flop around" if I'm not careful to keep a grip holding it in place. Does this click into place when folded behind the tablet?
- Asked by Patrick T from Eugene
- Flag as inappropriate (Any way to secure it when it's folded all the way back?)