Questions & Answers for Bose® QuietComfort® 35 Wireless Headphones II
6 Questions from the Community
Is Apple an authorised reseller of Bose?
- Asked by Lemuel D from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Apple an authorised reseller of Bose?)
Can i get Applecare with it
If i purchase a new pair in an apple store can i get applecare on it?
- Asked by Matthew R
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i get Applecare with it)
I wish we offered AppleCare on non Apple Devices. However since this is a product that is sold on our site but created by Bose, it would have the warranty under Bose Directly. I checked with Bose and they offer a 5 year warranty. You will have to reach out to them to verify though.
- Answered by Megan G from Buckeye
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can i get Applecare with it)
do the headphones with the google work well with apple products
I am thinking of getting these for Xmas and are wondering does the google assistant work with iPhone well
- Asked by Ben G
- Flag as inappropriate (do the headphones with the google work well with apple products)
Sound quality differences between iPhone/MacBook when connected via Bluetooth.
Sound quality provided from my iPhone 6 is way better than the one provided by my MacBook pro (early 2015). Settings like equalizer are the same but especially when it comes to a little more powerful bass the sound becomes way less clearly when listening to music from my MacBook. Searching for a solution to set up better..
- Asked by Lukas Z
- Flag as inappropriate (Sound quality differences between iPhone/MacBook when connected via Bluetooth.)