Questions & Answers for Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
130 Questions from the Community
where i plug this in my macbook air
- Asked by Fauzan Tatu Datuk Z
- Flag as inappropriate (where i plug this in my macbook air)
This adapter can be plugged into the Thunderbolt port (the one with the lightning symbol next to it)
- Answered by Ankur K from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (where i plug this in my macbook air)
I have a projector that I use for all my presentations. I worked with my PC's but now I own a mac what will work to connect my mac to my projectorAnswer
Yes, this adapter will work, however, I would recommend you look at your projector and see if it has a DVI port. This is the one slightly larger than the VGA. DVI will deliver better performance and will give you a digital signal so text and pictures are more vibrant. You might as well go with DVI since it is the same price as the VGA adapter. If your projector doesn't have DVI, VGA will work just fine.
Yes, thunderbolt is backward compatible with mini display devices.
- Answered by Chiropriyo M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this adaptor work with the new 2011 MBP with a thunderbolt port?)
What is the length of the cable?
I want to connect a Macbook Pro (2011) to a TV, but don't have much room on shelf. What's the length of the cable?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the length of the cable?)
This is more of an adapter really, so it's maybe 4 inches long at best. But it will require you to have a VGA cable to plug into this adapter and then into your TV- so you really just need to worry about the length of whatever VGA cable you get.
- Answered by Brett M from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (What is the length of the cable?)
Any way to connect an iMac mid-2007 to the new 2015 retina iMac, & which cable (& product #) do I purchase?
- Asked by Kathleen P from Lawrenceville
- Flag as inappropriate (Any way to connect an iMac mid-2007 to the new 2015 retina iMac, & which cable (& product #) do I purchase?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter