Questions & Answers for Apple Composite AV Cable
120 Questions from the Community
i'm pleased that you asked that question.
I have been advised to buy the component cable rather than the composite if your TV is pretty new and, I guess, pretty good (HD ready etc.)
The problem is picture degradation as the Sky app is for the iPhone so degrades when blown up to TV size, which makes sense.
- Answered by Dennis J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (can i watch the sky sports app with a composite av cable from my iphone 4 to tv?)
Which is the appropriate av out cable for iPhone 4, to connect to a samsung basic projector. It has a yellow and white sockets. Will this cable work?Answer
The composite lead should work. I am about to buy this lead for a similar projector.
To make the audio sound better set your iphone4 to mono otherwise you'll only hear one channel of any stereo sounds.
Settings > General > Accessibility > Mono Audio "ON"
I found out how to fix the sound issue when I was trying to connect my iphone4 to a mono input on a PA Amplifier.
Hope this helps :-)
Video Output Resolution (with Composite AV Cable)
What will be the output resolution for each iPhone/iPad using the composite AV cable? Izzit follow the screen resolution which iPhone at 960*480 & iPad 1024*768?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Video Output Resolution (with Composite AV Cable))
Will the Component or Composite AV cables play video's created and rendered using one of the many Apps available on the iPad 2 or iPhone 4?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Component or Composite AV cables play video's created and rendered using one of the many Apps available on the iPad 2 or iPhone 4?)
No answers yet
Can I use a composite head phone jack lead with the iphone for video output playback. This lead was purchased for my iPod video.Answer
The composite head phone jack lead can be used with an iPhone but you will only get Audio through it. If you want audio and video you will need the composite lead that attaches to the bottom of the phone (like the charger)
Can I hook up my os.6 iPad with Applecomposite cable
Can use apple composite av cable with my 0s.6 iPad to link up to tv.
- Asked by Fred R
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I hook up my os.6 iPad with Applecomposite cable)
Can I run a 110v ipad3 in uk
Can I run a 110v ipad3 in uk
- Asked by Mark D
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I run a 110v ipad3 in uk)
Can this cable be used to connect the Apple TV to a TV set via USB?
Or does Apple TV need to be connected to the TV via the HDMI port (plus an adapter to connect the HDMI cable to the Composite cable)?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this cable be used to connect the Apple TV to a TV set via USB?)
can i watch afl live ap on my tv with this cable?
I have the telstra AFL live ap to watch all the games this seaon on my iphone4. My husband wants to know if that calbe will let us watch them on out samsung lcd tv.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (can i watch afl live ap on my tv with this cable?)