Questions & Answers for Apple Composite AV Cable
527 Questions from the Community
Can I use my iPhone 3s with a composite cable to watch hulu
- Asked by James P from Norwalk
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my iPhone 3s with a composite cable to watch hulu)
Yes, if you download the Hulu app.
- Answered by Travis W from Cedar Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can I use my iPhone 3s with a composite cable to watch hulu)
With this cable will I be able to stream a movie from my computer to the t.v.
I would like to put a movie into the computer and with the cable watch it on the t.v. Will that work?
- Asked by Noralea G from Martinez
- Flag as inappropriate (With this cable will I be able to stream a movie from my computer to the t.v.)
can i use a flash drive with my ipad 2 ?
- Asked by Earnest J from Jackson
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use a flash drive with my ipad 2 ?)
I have dish network as my satellite provider, I have the dish network app on my iphone, will these cable play my dish network from my iphone to my tv
basically I want to watch dish network from my iphone into a larger tv, I know youtube you can, and netflix I can play only sound not video, Im only concerned if dish network will work out to my tv on my boat?Best Answer:
No it will not send video out on the A/V cable just sound!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Dish Network will upgrade there app
Can this be used to connect to my av reciever that has no usb ports for music playback thru my stereo speakers. ?Can you provide a wiring diagram?Answer
I did this already for my ipod classic. Older stereo amps output analog, (l&r stereo jacks should be at back). You need an adapter (avail. from Radio Shack) to go from the 2 analog outputs to a single mini stereo cable from the headphone socket on your ipod. You should also connect your ipod to a power source. (I use the dock with power plug that came with my original ipod.) When your ipod is playing, it constitutes an audio-in device, so be sure to attach your l/r audio plugs to an "audio in" location on the back of your amplifier. You can only do this via an amplifier, since the ipod itself only outputs enough sound for earphones.
How can I watch Philippine channel in my ipda2
- Asked by Vangie S from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I watch Philippine channel in my ipda2)
No, only videos.
- Answered by Rajinder K from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (video mirroring)
can i watch nexflix movies from my iphone 3gs to tv
- Asked by Barbara M from Mishawaka
- Flag as inappropriate (can i watch nexflix movies from my iphone 3gs to tv)
can i watch HBO shows from the HBO ap on my TV from my ipad?
- Asked by Jeffrey C from Baltimore
- Flag as inappropriate (can i watch HBO shows from the HBO ap on my TV from my ipad?)
Can you use these cables to watch videos from the xfinity app from iPhone 4 to tv?
- Asked by Kathleen J R from Collingswood
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use these cables to watch videos from the xfinity app from iPhone 4 to tv?)
I attempted to use the Xfiniy app via my iPad2 and the video did not connect through my TV. I was successful with streaming content from my Netflix app. Apparently it does not appear that Xfinity is yet formatted for this AV Cable.
- Answered by Dan R from Westminster
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can you use these cables to watch videos from the xfinity app from iPhone 4 to tv?)
what is the difference between vga adapter and digital av adapter
- Asked by Pedro N from Duncanville
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the difference between vga adapter and digital av adapter)
It all depends what you want to connect your apple device to. Look at the connector ends of each cable and figure out if you have something that will match the plug.
The apple vga adapter goes from the ipad/iphone type "apple" connector to a VGA connection - the kind you would have to connect to a computer monitor. (Some people who travel to do speeches need this to display their presentation on a big presentation screen)
The apple digital av adapter has one end that connects to your apple device and the other end connects to an HDMI cable to attach to an HDMI TV. If you dont have an HDMI connection on your tv, it won't work. You also need an HDMI cable that you can get at any TV/electronics store (best buy, radio shack etc)
Apple also sells component and composite cables for ipod/iphone connections AND they sell similar cables that will connect your tv to a firewire or dvi port on a laptop.
Look at the device you want to connect with (your tv?) first and find out what kind of connections it has. Then you will know what connector AND what cable to buy.
If you have a compatible ipod or iphone with the apple connector and you have an HDMI cable to connect to your HDMI TV, buy the apple digital av adapter.
- Answered by Libby G from Redlands
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (what is the difference between vga adapter and digital av adapter)
CAN I USE IT WITH SLING BOX SOLO?
- Asked by Robert D from Hingham
- Flag as inappropriate (CAN I USE IT WITH SLING BOX SOLO?)
yes,its call Lightning to HDMI adapter but it only working with your HDMI TV and you need purchased with HDMI cable as well
- Answered by Mohd Sukri A from Batu Cave
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Do you do AV cable for the iPhone 5s to to go to the TV to watch films from your phone)