Questions & Answers for Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
223 Questions from the Community
Will the adapter work for Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i and iPhone 6?
- Asked by Salvatore D from New Canaan
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the adapter work for Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i and iPhone 6?)
What do I have to do to connect to connect to my canon rebel t6?
I plug it in to my iPhone and my camera and nothing happens
- Asked by Aj C from Groveland
- Flag as inappropriate (What do I have to do to connect to connect to my canon rebel t6?)
Using this dongle to connect to Logitech K750 or other wireless receiver keyboards
I'm aware that this peripheral can be used to connect wired keyboards to an iPad. Could this dongle also be used to connect wireless keyboards like the Logitech K750 which connects to machines via a USB type-A receiver?
To be clear, I'm not referring to connecting bluetooth keyboards to iPads. I'm asking specifically about using this dongle where some sort of wireless receiver (such as ones on wireless Logitech keyboards like the K750) are plugged into the USB type-A port on the dongle to connect a keyboard.
- Asked by Stephen K from Rochester
- Flag as inappropriate (Using this dongle to connect to Logitech K750 or other wireless receiver keyboards)
I am answering my own question, yes, it works great! Buy one!
- Answered by David L R from Bluffton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this work with a audioquest dragonfly dac? Audioquest's site says so, but want to make sure.)
It works to get photos from my gopro hero 1?
- Asked by Marcos T from Morovis
- Flag as inappropriate (It works to get photos from my gopro hero 1?)
Why can't this be used with an Iphone 6?
I'd like to use an external DAC / headphone amplifier with my iPhone 6 but I can't see how to connect it.
- Asked by Alexander N
- Flag as inappropriate (Why can't this be used with an Iphone 6?)
This adapter will work with external DAC, as long as DAC is designed to connect to a computer with a standard male USB connector (USB type A). Female USB type A port on this adapter will accept USB cable from DAC. In my experience, externally / self-powered DAC devices work just fine with iPhone 6 and this cable.
- Answered by Pavel L from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Why can't this be used with an Iphone 6?)
Yes, is more advertised to work with iPads but it will work with iphones too.
- Answered by Darren W from St. Andrews
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this adapter work with the iPhone SE as it is not included in the list of compatible models?)
Does this adapter works on Canon EOS M6?
- Asked by Chun Yen Y from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter works on Canon EOS M6?)
I have done that.
- Answered by Vincent M from Philadelphia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (I'm assuming the answer is obvious but - can I simply use the Lightning to USB Cable that plugs into a Power Adapter?)
Why is the Camera to usb adapter only working in one direction in the lightning socket? I use it with Audioquest Dragonfly black to iphone 5c
camera to usb adapter
Can I use an USB thumb drive to store files (like Word or Excel files) then, with the cable, read and access these files on my iPad?
No answers yet
Will my IPad print with this adapter?
- Asked by Barbara Courtney B from Richardson
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my IPad print with this adapter?)
I am a bit confused with some answers here - can a Apple Camera Adapter take a raw digital signal (bypass internal DAC of iTouch) to an external DAC?
I want to us my iTouch 6 with my McIntosh D150 digital preamp that has a USB Type B connection on the rear panel. I want to be able to bypass the iTouch DAC and use the D150 DAC.
- Asked by Kevin G from The Woodlands
- Flag as inappropriate (I am a bit confused with some answers here - can a Apple Camera Adapter take a raw digital signal (bypass internal DAC of iTouch) to an external DAC?)
Not sure about iTouch but it works for iPhones. I use it to connect my iPhone 7+ to a Chord Hugo DAC to enjoy hi-res audio from HF Player.