Questions & Answers for Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
588 Questions from the Community
Can this just be used as a charger
- Asked by Jasmine S from San Dimas
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this just be used as a charger)
will the lightining to 30 pin adapter work with my klipsch ipod station?
- Asked by Philip L. M from Powell
- Flag as inappropriate (will the lightining to 30 pin adapter work with my klipsch ipod station?)
Will this work with Philips DockSpeaker?
- Asked by Denise C from San Carlos
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with Philips DockSpeaker?)
Will this adaptor work with bad elf gps
I purchased the new iPad 4 for use in my plane and need a speedy GPS.
- Asked by Dan S from Dickson
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with bad elf gps)
Will the adapter work with clear scan live
Clear Scan is a Belkin product which works through the FM transmitter. It works by finding a free FM station
- Asked by Steven S
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the adapter work with clear scan live)
will adapter charge ipod nano on bose sound dock
- Asked by Dennis S from Haymarket
- Flag as inappropriate (will adapter charge ipod nano on bose sound dock)
Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin
I have a Nano 7th gen and my Pure docking unit has the 30 pin
Has anyone bought the adapter offered by apple for an extortionate £25? Did it work? if it works I'll have to buy one
I thought I would just buy a 30-pin to lightning adapter and it would work. I didn't fancy paying £25 from apple so bought a cheapo one from ebay that looked exactly the same. It didn't work so I bought another cheapo adapter but a cabled version this time also from ebay (30-pin to lightning and a 3.5mm jack), this didn't work either
I love the Nano for the car, perfect size. So I thought I'd buy an Ipod Touch for use on the docking unit but that has the same lightning connector so am not going to bother
Thanks in advance
- Asked by Paul G
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin)
is lightening connector compatible with ipod 3g accessories
- Asked by David H from Petoskey
- Flag as inappropriate (is lightening connector compatible with ipod 3g accessories)
with this adapter what else i need for make the conection to my iphone o my ipod.
i have this lightning 30-pin adapter and lightnning to usb cable this is the right cable and adapter to make the right conecctions,thanks.
- Asked by Jose Luis S from White Plains
- Flag as inappropriate (with this adapter what else i need for make the conection to my iphone o my ipod.)
sony person audio system ice-c11ip with iPhone 4so i need this adapter
i just purchased this system. It has a tiny docking pin. Do i need an adapter to use it with my iPhone4s
- Asked by Sharon B from Woodland Park
- Flag as inappropriate (sony person audio system ice-c11ip with iPhone 4so i need this adapter)
Will this be able to charge and play audio connecting the latest ipod nano to a logitech Purefi express dock?
Many of the reviews here mention that it can't play audio on some docks.
- Asked by James H from Sunshine Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this be able to charge and play audio connecting the latest ipod nano to a logitech Purefi express dock?)
Just bought it for that purpose. Bloke in the Vodafone shop said it would be fine. He was wrong. Doesn't play the music. Doesn't charge iPhone 5 when in the dock. But if you want to watch your phone wobbling around on an expensive bit of plastic then go for it.
Will this adapter support the Pioneer VSK-1120K IPod functions
The Pioneer VSK-1120K recognized the new Ipod but cannot control it when used with the lightning -USB cable
- Asked by Carey R
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter support the Pioneer VSK-1120K IPod functions)
Yes. It will allow charging and sync. My music plays fine and I've had no problems.
- Answered by Stephen R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this work with Phillips DS3100/05 docking station?)
Will the Apple Lightning to 30 pin adapter connect my iPhone6 to my IHome? I sed the IHome with my 4s. II am also using a Speck case for the Apple I6.Answer
If your iHome has a 30-pin plug, then this adapter should do the trick. Just make sure that there is enough physical space for your iphone 6 to fit when it is plugged in via the adapter. It will also sit higher than your old iphone by the height of the adapter. But if it will fit, then I am pretty certain this adapter will support all the functionality required for your iHome. I am not sure about it being able to plug in properly with your case on your iPhone 6.