Questions & Answers for Leather Smart Cover for 12.9‑inch iPad Pro - Black
7 Questions + 7 Answers
7 Questions from the Community
Will this new leather smart cover work with the iPad Pro 12.9 version 1?
- Asked by Gregory R from Winona
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this new leather smart cover work with the iPad Pro 12.9 version 1?)
Yes, this works on both 1st and 2nd generation 12.9" iPad Pros
- Answered by Francis R from Ridgewood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this new leather smart cover work with the iPad Pro 12.9 version 1?)
Do you have red for cover the 12.9 apple pro ipad
- Asked by Maria P from Carson
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have red for cover the 12.9 apple pro ipad)
Is there a leather case for the second generation iPad Pro 12.9? I have the leather cover but it doesn't look like there's a back case for it.Answer
Currently, there is no leather case for the second generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro, nor does Apple offer any attachable protection for the back of said iPad. Even if Apple had not discontinued the silicone back cover for the 12.9-inch iPad Pro (first generation), it would not fit perfectly on the second generation, as the camera cut out and rear microphone hole would need to be different. No one outside of Apple knows, yet, if they are going to offer some sort of attachable rear protection for the 10.5-inch and second-generation 12.9-inch iPads Pro.
Can’t have both simultaneously attached, since they both adhere at the same magnetic location
- Answered by Theril A from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can I use together the Leather Smart Cover and Smart Keyboard for my iPad Pro?)
No. You need the sleeve for that.
- Answered by Jim B from West Linn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Do any of the folding smart covers for the 10.5 or 12.9 iPad Pros come with a place to attach the pencil?)