Questions & Answers for Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Headphones — Red
65 Questions from the Community
Someone can correct me on this. Since these ear pads are some kind of leather,I would use good quality leather cleaner on these pads to wipe off all that sweat and skin oil from pads at least once weekly or bi weekly !!
- Answered by Bharat A from Bolingbrook
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (How to clean ear pads?)
Unfortunately not, although they now come Fast Fuel technology for 3 hours of play with a 10-minute charge.
- Answered by Antony G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can these headphones work when the batter is dead using the included Remote Talk cable?)
Is it too tight for your ear? Like is the cushion size small for your ears?
- Asked by Haneum K from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it too tight for your ear? Like is the cushion size small for your ears?)
Does it support Bluetooth 5.0?
- Asked by Jack H from Long Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support Bluetooth 5.0?)
No. Apple's W1 chip is based on BT LE 4.1. Even if you're not using the "feature set" of the W1 chip (pairing with other Apple devices/iCloud switching, etc) all connections are still using the W1, which is built upon the standard framework of BTLE 4.1
- Answered by Scott B from Suwanee
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does it support Bluetooth 5.0?)
what is the difference in size of the actual ear piece between the solos and studios?
As an average sized girl I don't want to get the Studios if they are going to be overly bulky.
- Asked by Emma S from East Syracuse
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the difference in size of the actual ear piece between the solos and studios?)