Questions & Answers for 38-mm Bright Crimson/Black Nike Sport Loop
6 Questions from the Community
Want large, the 42mm model for my wife, but she has slim hands. Want to know is there spare, shorter band in the box?
- Asked by Alex M from Wilmington
- Flag as inappropriate (Want large, the 42mm model for my wife, but she has slim hands. Want to know is there spare, shorter band in the box?)
Yes. The sport band comes with three pieces, one with the pin and two with holes. The ones with holes are two different lengths to accommodate most wrist sizes. I am a female and have no problem with the bands being too long. Also the description of the bands will tell you what diameter wrists it will fit. If you order a new watch with the sport band there will be three pieces in the box. If you get one of the loop bands they have an infinite adjustment so they will work for pretty much anyone. The bands with the buckle work just like regular bands you buy at the store. The size of the band depends on the size of your wife's wrist, not her hands.
- Answered by Pat C from Grants Pass
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Want large, the 42mm model for my wife, but she has slim hands. Want to know is there spare, shorter band in the box?)
How does the strap connect? is it velcro or magnet?
- Asked by Mel Kurtis D from Mandeville
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the strap connect? is it velcro or magnet?)
All Apple Bands fit any generation watch as long as you get the appropriate size. 38mm or 42mm
- Answered by Will M from Hialeah
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does the nylon sports strap fit the series 1 Watch?)
If you just get a little water on them it kinda repels off the band or if you get the band soaked gravity pulls the water down and you can literally watch the water escape the fibers and just squeeze two fingers around the band and pull or run your fingers down the band and the water comes right out. As far as staying wet no they don't as long as you just run your fingers down the band real quick otherwise I'm about 10 mimiutes the water escapes outta the band. It's so nice cuz when your super sweaty you for one don't feel the wetness under the band like you do with the Nike Sport Bands and plain Sport Band and also this band absorbs your sweat then it evaporates outta the band love it!
- Answered by Dalen B from Ridgedale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (If the band gets wet while washing my hands, does it get dry pretty quickly or does it stay soaked for a hour or 2?)
what is actual length of 38mm strap in inches?
- Asked by Ellen A from Gilbert
- Flag as inappropriate (what is actual length of 38mm strap in inches?)