Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
This 0.2 meter long cabled adapter lets you connect devices with a Lightning connector to many of your 30-pin accessories.*
What’s in the Box
Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (6th Generation)
- iPad (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st Generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st Generation)
- iPod touch (6th Generation)
- iPod touch (5th Generation)
- iPod nano (7th Generation)
Answers from the community
Will this adaptor allow me to play music iPhone 5 on Sony clock docking station
- Asked by Alana F from Adelaide
- on 01 7, 13
Can I charge an iPad mini with an iPhone6 AC plug?
- Asked by Keith G from SUNNYVALE
- on 08 5, 15
Yes, But It Wont Be As Fast.
- Answered by Ryan A from Dubai
- on 10 6, 15
Will this let me convert my 30pin Sony Docking station to play music from my iPhone 6
- Asked by Peter V from Armidale
- on 02 26, 15
It works with iPhone 6 and my Philips docking station for both charging and audio so don't see why n It works with iPhone 6 and my Philips docking station for both charging and audio so don't see why not.
- Answered by Andrew G from Manchester
- on 05 16, 15
Can I use Lightning to 30-pin Adapter + 30-pin to VGA Adapter to connect iPad mini with my projector?
- Asked by Apisilp T from Sala Thammasop, Thawi Watthana
- on 11 30, 12
No, you can't use the 30-pin to VGA in conjunction with the 30-pin to lightning to get around buying No, you can't use the 30-pin to VGA in conjunction with the 30-pin to lightning to get around buying the new VGA to lightning ...Boo! Sadly no one at the Apple Store seemed to know this (and they didn't have the new one in stock)...I should have checked this forum first! Off to another Apple store...
- Answered by Frances D from Newmarket
- on 09 22, 13