iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Charge and sync any iPhone that features the Lightning connector using the iPhone Lightning Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it’s perfect for a desk or benchtop. Even when your iPhone is in an Apple-designed case, it’s easy to dock. And you can unlock your iPhone or use Touch ID without having to remove it from the dock. The iPhone Lightning Dock features an audio port so it can connect to 3.5-millimetre headphones that include a remote control, or to powered speakers. And it supports other Lightning accessories, such as the Lightning to USB Cable (included with your iPhone). You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in the dock.
Here are some ways you can use the iPhone Lightning Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable (included with your iPhone) to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to a power point using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls.
- Connect powered speakers or any headphones with a 3.5mm audio jack to the dock to listen to music while you sync and charge.
What’s in the Box
iPhone Lightning Dock
Answers from the community
Does this docking station work with a case on the phone?
- Asked by Adam W from Ankeny
- on 03 17, 16
Yes it does
- Answered by Peter R from Uppingham
- on 07 9, 16
Is there a warranty on the charging dock?
No answers yet
- Asked by Emily T from Richmond
- on 03 8, 19
Can the lightning to HDMI adapter be plugged into the back of this to serve as a dock for iphone to hdmi?
- Asked by Hayden C from ROCK HILL
- on 01 17, 19
Can I use the dock with the iPod touch
- Asked by Nathan G F from GENEVA
- on 01 30, 18
is it compatible with any cases, specially Apple ones?
- Asked by Federico G from Ciudadela
- on 05 19, 15