New

42mm Dark Olive Sport Loop

  • ₱2,990.00
  • Color
    Case Size
    Band Size
  • Fits 145–220mm wrists.
Get help buying. or call 1800-1651-0525.
Cases shown are for illustration purposes only.
  • Overview

    Soft, breathable, and lightweight, the new Sport Loop band features a hook-and-loop fastener for quick and easy adjustment. The double-layer nylon weave has dense loops on the skin side that provide soft cushioning while allowing moisture to escape. On the reverse side, the attachment loops are securely anchored for superior durability. Like all Apple Watch bands, you can match this band with any Apple Watch case of the same size.

    What’s in the Box

    Apple Watch Sport Loop band

    Tech Specs

    Material: Woven Nylon

  • Watch Models

  • 3.0 Average
    3 out of 5 stars
    Number of stars Percentage Number of reviews
    • 5.0 out of 5 stars

      Color of band differs in person...

      It actually is visibly olive-green in person. On the lugs, and edges of the band. Really nice. In Apple's photos, it looks gray.

      • Written by DAVID H from Los Angeles

      12 of 16 people found this useful

      Is this review useful?Color of band differs in person...

    • 4.0 out of 5 stars

      This isn't Dark Olive

      This is a very comfortable watch band, but it isn't dark olive,not even close.

      • Written by Sam H from Freckleton

      5 of 6 people found this useful

      Is this review useful?This isn't Dark Olive

    • 2.0 out of 5 stars

      Should be renamed to 42mm Light Grey Sport Loop with Dark Olive Fastener

      The band that was delivered looks nothing like the photos on the Apple site. I was hoping for a dark grey band. I initially was going to buy the black sport ban The band that was delivered looks nothing like the photos on the Apple site. I was hoping for a dark grey band. I initially was going to buy the black sport band but I read reviews that the "black" had lots of red specks in it and wasn't a solid black. So I ordered the "Dark Olive" hoping that it would be a dark watch band that would match my Space Grey watch. I was shocked when I opened the box and saw a very light grey band, almost silver in color. It seems Apple is only listing the color of the edges/fastener of the band, i.e., the non-fabric part, which is probably 2% of the surface area. They should chance their naming convention to highlight the color of the fabric/thread -- which is 98% of the surface area!!! I would give it one star except for the fact that it is very comfortable to wear. I'm hoping that since it is fabric, over time it will darken somewhat.

      • Written by BRIAN T from Hyde Park

      6 of 9 people found this useful

      Is this review useful?Should be renamed to 42mm Light Grey Sport Loop with Dark Olive Fastener

    • 2.0 out of 5 stars

      Great band, bad color

      First, I’ve bought several Sport Loop bands and love how they all feel. The Sport Loop band is my favorite band. The low marks is NOT due to the quality of th First, I’ve bought several Sport Loop bands and love how they all feel. The Sport Loop band is my favorite band. The low marks is NOT due to the quality of the band, but the color. This is not Dark Olive. It looks nothing like the color you see pictured here. In fact, when I got my band, I thought they shipped the wrong one! It’s more like a light grey color. Better off buying a black for darker color or if you want a lighter color, go with the sea shell, which is almost white.

      • Written by Susan G from Centreville

      Is this review useful?Great band, bad color

    • 5.0 out of 5 stars

      Great Product! Definitely worth the money.

      I recently purchased the Apple Watch Sport Loop. It is a fantastic band. Very lightweight and comfertable. I would recommend this product to anyone who had a I recently purchased the Apple Watch Sport Loop. It is a fantastic band. Very lightweight and comfertable. I would recommend this product to anyone who had an Apple Watch. Overall fantastic purchase.

      • Written by Mitchell R from Wolcott

      1 of 1 people found this useful

      Is this review useful?Great Product! Definitely worth the money.

    • 2.0 out of 5 stars

      Should be renamed to 42mm Light Grey Sport Loop with Dark Olive Fastener

      The band that was delivered looks nothing like the photos on the Apple site. I was hoping for a dark grey band. I initially was going to buy the black sport ban The band that was delivered looks nothing like the photos on the Apple site. I was hoping for a dark grey band. I initially was going to buy the black sport band but I read reviews that the "black" had lots of red specks in it and wasn't a solid black. So I ordered the "Dark Olive" hoping that it would be a dark watch band that would match my Space Grey watch. I was shocked when I opened the box and saw a very light grey band, almost silver in color. It seems Apple is only listing the color of the edges/fastener of the band, i.e., the non-fabric part, which is probably 2% of the surface area. They should chance their naming convention to highlight the color of the fabric/thread -- which is 98% of the surface area!!! I would give it one star except for the fact that it is very comfortable to wear. I'm hoping that since it is fabric, over time it will darken somewhat.

      • Written by BRIAN T from Hyde Park

      6 of 9 people found this useful

      Is this review useful?Should be renamed to 42mm Light Grey Sport Loop with Dark Olive Fastener

  • Answers from the community

Recommended

New
42mm Rose Red Sport Band - S/M & M/L : Available colors
Blue Cobalt
Rose Red
Ultra Violet
Dark Olive
Soft White
Gray
White
Fog
Mist Blue
Pebble
Pink Sand
Midnight Blue
Black
Red
New
42mm Black Stripe Woven Nylon : Available colors
Dark Olive Check
Midnight Blue Check
White Check
Spicy Orange Check
Berry Check
Black Check
White Stripe
Midnight Blue Stripe
Black Stripe
Berry Stripe
Orange Stripe
Pollen Stripe
Red Stripe
Tahoe Blue Stripe
New
42mm Pure Platinum/Black Nike Sport Band - S/M & M/L : Available colors
Pure Platinum/Black
Obsidian/Black
Black/Volt
Anthracite/Black
Pure Platinum/White

New ways to express yourself.