AppleCare Protection Plan for iPad
Service and Support
Every iPad comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of complimentary technical support.(1) With the AppleCare Protection Plan, you can extend your coverage to two years from your iPad purchase date. You get direct, one-stop access to Apple’s award-winning technical support for questions about using your products. And you get repair coverage for your Apple products through convenient service options. (2)
How to get AppleCare Protection Plan
Add it to your bag during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPad.
Or buy it while your iPad is still within 12 months of its original purchase date. Your iPad purchase date is the date we ship and charge you for your order:
- By contacting Apple (please have your iPad serial number ready for registration)
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs iPad, iOS and many applications, iPad is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Carry-in repair(2): Take your iPad to an Apple Authorized Service provider
Apple hardware coverage
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPad
- Battery (3)
- AirPort (4)
- Included USB cable and power adapter
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- iOS and iCloud
- Wireless networks
- Apple-branded iPad apps such as FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, and Pages
UPC or EAN No.: S3771FE/A
(1) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(2) Availability of each option depends on the country in which the service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorized Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
(3) Service coverage is available for the iPad batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity.
(4) AirPort must be purchased up to two years before your iPad purchase or during the term of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage.
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms.