apple tv is only playing my purchased songs, how do i listen to added cd's?
When I access Apple TV and ask to shuffle all songs loaded on my computer, it only shows purchased songs through iTunes- shouldn't I be able to view all songs downloaded on my computer?
- Asked by Eric H from Redondo Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (apple tv is only playing my purchased songs, how do i listen to added cd's?)
1 Answer from the Community
It would appear they want us to sign up for Apple Music and pay $9.99 per month in order to get this done. I thought you could do it by just having apple share but from what I can see they want the revenue stream..
I also don't know why Apple does not jump on these questions when their customers post them and answer them directly.
- Answered by Ralph B from Mission Viejo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I know if my television set is compatible with Apple TV?
- Asked by Shilpa M from Mumbai
- 12 12, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I know if my television set is compatible with Apple TV?)