Can I stream videos on iCloud to my Apple TV (4g)?
I have home videos on my iCloud, and I want to be able to watch them on my Apple TV (4 generation). The Apple TV logs into my iCloud, but I can't find a way to connect to the content on my iCloud drive. Is there a way to stream directly from the iCloud to the TV without downloading the content to my iPhone 5S or iPad first?
- Asked by Duncan B from Wynnewood
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I stream videos on iCloud to my Apple TV (4g)?)
1 Answer from the Community
The simplest way is to mirror your iPhone on the Apple TV. Whatever you can see on your iPhone and will be displayed on the Apple TV. If you can play it on your iPhone, you can play it on Apple TV through mirroring. The orientation on the TV also switches when you switch the orientation of your phone so make sure you try that as well. Swipe up from the bottom on your iPhone to get to airplay. Start airplay and look for the mirroring control and switch it on. You will then see your iPhone screen on the "Big screen".
- Answered by Mark A from Olivia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i have videos stored on icloud drive. can i use airplay to stream them to my apple tv? Or can i access them from my apple tv directly?
- Asked by Brent F from Halifax
- 06 24, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (i have videos stored on icloud drive. can i use airplay to stream them to my apple tv? Or can i access them from my apple tv directly?)
photo streaming to apple tv
- Asked by James F. B from Bradenton
- 07 12, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (photo streaming to apple tv)
No answers yet