Does the apple tv remote work by line of sight? I have seen Apple TV mounts that attach to the back of the TV .
1 Answer from the Community
The remote works perfectly with the Apple TV 4 hidden behind your wall mounted TV.
However unnoticed two minor problems:
1. You need to charge the remote much more often. It uses a lot more power to get the signal through.
2. The restart button combo does not work (menu+tv together for 6secs). I have a feeling it's because it uses it to send this command. However you can restart using the settings menu.
- Answered by Jeff D from Monte Carlo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I know if my television set is compatible with Apple TV?
- Asked by Shilpa M from Mumbai
- 12 12, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I know if my television set is compatible with Apple TV?)
can i use my IPhone hotspot to connect Apple TV to television
- Asked by Kenneth E from Hamilton
- 05 11, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use my IPhone hotspot to connect Apple TV to television)