How do I know if my television set is compatible with Apple TV?
Sharp Tv Aquos -LC32A33M
- Asked by Shilpa M from Mumbai
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I know if my television set is compatible with Apple TV?)
3 Answers from the Community
As long as your TV has a HDMI connection this will work. Even then you can buy the "kanex-atv-pro-x-cable-airplay-mirroring-for-vga-pro-xjector" on the Apple store but this will not carry sound.
Apple TV connects and runs with all Tv's in the same way as plugging in a DVD player
- Answered by Shane C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you have a HDMI input your good to go!
- Answered by Jack F from Irvine
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I'm liking at purchasing Apple TV with siri
I have a Sharp Aquos LC-20D42U
If compatible do I need satellite. I'd like to
Do I need internet to tv?
What would I need?
- Answered by Diana W from Steinbach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I have a television that the hdmi connections are not working, it has internet and wireless connectivity and the std rca, how would I connect apple tv
Is this First generation Apple TV compatible
- Asked by James D from Thomasville
- 07 28, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this First generation Apple TV compatible)
- Asked about: Apple Remote