Is Apple tv compatible with any wireless router, and does the router have to be plugged into the apple tv?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes and no, the Apple TV connects to the network, the only hardwiring is via HDMI to tv and power to an outlet, enjoy!
- Answered by Ziva B from Reisterstown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I know if my television set is compatible with Apple TV?
- Asked by Shilpa M from Mumbai
- 12 12, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I know if my television set is compatible with Apple TV?)
does apple tv support 4k tvs
- Asked by David W from Sunnyvale
- 11 19, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (does apple tv support 4k tvs)