Is Apple tv compatible with any wireless router, and does the router have to be plugged into the apple tv?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes and no, the Apple TV connects to the network, the only hardwiring is via HDMI to tv and power to an outlet, enjoy!
- Answered by Ziva B from Reisterstown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have a television that the hdmi connections are not working, it has internet and wireless connectivity and the std rca, how would I connect apple tv
Can I use Direct tv and verizon wireless with Apple tv
- Asked by Kevin D from Snelling
- 02 18, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Direct tv and verizon wireless with Apple tv)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Is this First generation Apple TV compatible
- Asked by James D from Thomasville
- 07 28, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this First generation Apple TV compatible)
- Asked about: Apple Remote