Is it possible to connect both my iPhone and my iPad to my Apple TV?
I mean That I would be able to use either one or the other anytime
- Asked by Carole G from Varennes
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to connect both my iPhone and my iPad to my Apple TV?)
1 Answer from the Community
There is an AirPlay option on Apple Devices that will allow this. The streaming on the new Apple TV's is supposed to be much better than the previous models so this setup should work perfectly.
- Answered by Nicholas S from Keller
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have a television that the hdmi connections are not working, it has internet and wireless connectivity and the std rca, how would I connect apple tv
Will Apple TV box work on older tv’s that are Not a Smart TV?
- Asked by Robert M from Ohatchee
- 08 7, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Apple TV box work on older tv’s that are Not a Smart TV?)