Is there a monthly fee?
- Asked by Ryan H from Temperance
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a monthly fee?)
1 Answer from the Community
No, there is not a monthly fee for Apple TV just the one time purchase price for the Apple "box". However, you may need to purchase an app that allows you to watch the program you want to watch & there may be a nominal monthly fee for the app you need to access the program or series you are searching for. An example of one of these apps requiring a monthly fee is Hulu.
- Answered by Gregg H from Mission Viejo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does everything have a fee on apple tv?
- Asked by June H from Tallmadge
- 10 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (does everything have a fee on apple tv?)
No answers yet
what is the subscription fee for 2 apple tv devices?
- Asked by Matthew B from Brick
- 08 4, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the subscription fee for 2 apple tv devices?)