What do I need to watch Apple TV? Cable? Internet service?
- Asked by Janith M from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate (What do I need to watch Apple TV? Cable? Internet service?)
2 Answers from the Community
You need internet service to use Apple TV. All content used on Apple TV comes from the internet. You may also need a cable subscription for certain networks. Some Apple TV video apps will work without a cable subscription, whether paid or "free".
- Answered by Jace C from Coplay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Nothing its its standalone box, i defo recomend it - its brill just watch a few videos or go to an apple store
- Answered by George L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have a television that the hdmi connections are not working, it has internet and wireless connectivity and the std rca, how would I connect apple tv
can I use the composite cables with apple tv to watch netflix
- Asked by Palie W from Bethesda
- 02 2, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use the composite cables with apple tv to watch netflix)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
What cable do i need to hook up airport extreme to apple tv?
- Asked by Jessi G from Colorado Springs
- 03 11, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do i need to hook up airport extreme to apple tv?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme