When i replace my old apple tv with a new one will I still retain my recorded programs.
I am buying the newest Apple TV as of July 2, 2016. When I replace the old one with the new one, will I retain my recorded shows, movies, etc.
- Asked by George M from Costs Mesa
- Flag as inappropriate (When i replace my old apple tv with a new one will I still retain my recorded programs.)
1 Answer from the Community
George, NO version of Apple TV incudes DVR software (gives the ability to record TV programs) so you don't "record" TV on them.
You're most likely referring to watching your recorded content from another network attached device, that you access through your Apple TV. So to answer your question and keeping what I just stated in mind, yes.
- Answered by Kenyatta B from New Port Richey
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I record programs on apple tv?
- Asked by Neal A from Phoenix
- 08 26, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I record programs on apple tv?)
No answers yet
CAN I record a program on line (when I'm away from my tv?)
- Asked by Kathryn H from Austin
- 10 5, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (CAN I record a program on line (when I'm away from my tv?))