Which TV sets can be automatically turned on and off by the Apple TV?
I am looking to buy a new 4K TV set, probably either an LG, Samsung or Panasonic. I know that the Apple TV has the ability to automatically switch on the tv when it is activated, and change to the correct AV input as well. Apparently it can also automatically switch some TVs off when it goes to sleep. However, it's very hard to know in advance which TVs will be compatible and which will not. The information I've come across so far is very speculative, and the basic consensus seems to be: it might work but it might not, depends on the TV.
How can I know in advance if the TV I'm buying will work with these features of the Apple TV?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
How do I know if my television set is compatible with Apple TV?
- Asked by Shilpa M from Mumbai
- 12 12, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I know if my television set is compatible with Apple TV?)
Do you connect Apple TV to the television set with the HDMI cable on a wireless setup?
- Asked by Robert W from Glen Burnie
- 10 29, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you connect Apple TV to the television set with the HDMI cable on a wireless setup?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI-to-HDMI Cable 1.8m