Why can’t I airplay Netflix from my phone to my Apple TV? It isn’t a feature offered by Netflix but shows an error code on the Apple TV.
This happens with a few apps. More 4 and YouTube apps also display this message. Also content from the internet. Will there be an update to allow airplay of mirror screening for these apps or internet streaming. Would like to use this in places without WiFi connection if possible.
1 Answer from the Community
Download the Netflix app on your Apple TV via the Apple TV App Store. Then sign in to Netflix via your Apple TV Netflix app. No need to airplay Netflix. Works the same for Amazon Prime and other streaming services.
- Answered by John P from Pasadena
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How can I watch regular cable and use Apple for Netflix?
- Asked by Virginia L H from Palm Coadt
- 08 2, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I watch regular cable and use Apple for Netflix?)
is special Victims Unit on Netflix or Hulu
- Asked by Daviid S from Ridgeland
- 09 23, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (is special Victims Unit on Netflix or Hulu)
No answers yet
can I use the composite cables with apple tv to watch netflix
- Asked by Palie W from Bethesda
- 02 2, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use the composite cables with apple tv to watch netflix)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable