Will this work with new apple tv 4 to a dvi monitor?
- Asked by Marshall F from Bakersfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with new apple tv 4 to a dvi monitor?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter
1 Answer from the Community
You can connect apple tv to a DVI monitor but you will need a cable with HDMI one end and DVI the other end. i.e. conversion cable.
You may not get sound depending on your monitor and the cable you use though.
- Answered by Andrew P from Port Macquarie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have a television that the hdmi connections are not working, it has internet and wireless connectivity and the std rca, how would I connect apple tv
Will Apple TV box work on older tv’s that are Not a Smart TV?
- Asked by Robert M from Ohatchee
- 08 7, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Apple TV box work on older tv’s that are Not a Smart TV?)