Will this work with new apple tv 4 to a dvi monitor?
- Asked by Marshall F from Bakersfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with new apple tv 4 to a dvi monitor?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter
1 Answer from the Community
You can connect apple tv to a DVI monitor but you will need a cable with HDMI one end and DVI the other end. i.e. conversion cable.
You may not get sound depending on your monitor and the cable you use though.
- Answered by Andrew P from Port Macquarie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can i use the USB port to see pics or MP4 video files stored on my USB flash drive as I can on my Rocu or Sony blue-ray player by HDMI ti television?
does apple tv support 4k tvs
- Asked by David W from Sunnyvale
- 11 19, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (does apple tv support 4k tvs)
No answers yet
How do I know if my television set is compatible with Apple TV?
- Asked by Shilpa M from Mumbai
- 12 12, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I know if my television set is compatible with Apple TV?)