Can i play apple music on the home pod and iphone af the same time?
Currently If i am using Apple Music on my ipad and i try to play a song on my phone I receive a warning that I am using Apple Music on another device, is this the same for the Home Pod?
Will my family still be able to listen to Apple Music on the Home pod if i am out and about listening to Apple Music on my phone?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you are able to independently play Apple Music (of the same subscription) on both your iPhone and HomePod concurrently.
- Answered by Tiqué E from Kuala Lumpur
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have found that music from Apple Music played on the HomePod is separate from iOS devices and Mac. I can play one song on my iPhone from Apple Music and play a completely different song on my HomePod using the same subscription at the exact same time.
I believe Apple is treating the HomePod differently for music playback due to it being a "music first" device.
- Answered by Benjamin R from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is there an app which I can control Apple home pod from my iPhone?
- Asked by Michael S from Bacchus Marsh
- 11 11, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an app which I can control Apple home pod from my iPhone?)
Can both me and wife both use our iPhones to play music
- Asked by Rod V from Lynnwood
- 01 27, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Can both me and wife both use our iPhones to play music)
can I play sound from my Nebula projector through the home pod?
- Asked by Ashley H from Austin
- 10 13, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (can I play sound from my Nebula projector through the home pod?)