Will the HomePod be able to stream audio from my Apple TV and be in sync with the video display on my TV?
I would like to put the HomePod closer to where I sit so that I can hear my TV (Apple TV) well. I have used my AirPods with my Apple TV, but that only works for the one person wearing the AirPods. I would like to add a wireless speaker for better listening than my TV speakers provide, but for multiple people. The Siri features will be a nice added bonus.
4 Answers from the Community
Yes, the new Airplay 2 will deliver seamless sound quality. You will be able to put it anywhere in your house and it will be in sync with the video.
- Answered by Patrick S from Chesapeake
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, it works great with Apple TV, and syncs with the video perfectly.
- Answered by Kirk K from Tulsa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes it will work with the Apple TV
- Answered by Dominic A H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
- Answered by Casey S from Columbus
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Can the HomePod stream it’s audio through other airplay devices?
- Asked by Sangraal A from San Francisco
- 02 18, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the HomePod stream it’s audio through other airplay devices?)
Can you sync your smart TV to the HomePod
- Asked by Florante R
- 07 29, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you sync your smart TV to the HomePod)
No answers yet