Are ipads with cellular plan better than ipads with wifi
- Asked by John W from Paris
- Flag as inappropriate (Are ipads with cellular plan better than ipads with wifi)
2 Answers from the Community
The cellular version also comes with a GPS/GLONASS chip for better location accuracy. The wifi version relies on an approximate location based on wifi router locations and iOS devices nearby.
- Answered by Jansen N from Richmond Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They give you two positives 1. Can be used anywhere you have cell service. 2. SECURITY when you are in a public place that has wifi you can switch to cellular and safely access sensitive sites like banking
- Answered by Kathryn M A from Olympia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can i make phone calls on a wifi+cellular iPad Air2?
- Asked by Priviledge G from Bulawayo
- 06 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i make phone calls on a wifi+cellular iPad Air2?)
Do you need a cellular plan to use iPad mini away from a wireless connection? What are all my options to use mini iPad outside of my house?