can i drag and drop from computer to ipad
I'm trying to selectively sync from computer to ipad. How do I do that?
- Asked by David P from Barre
- Flag as inappropriate (can i drag and drop from computer to ipad)
1 Answer from the Community
Copy files from your computer to your iOS app
In iTunes, select the app from the list in the File Sharing section.
Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device.
- Answered by Charlie G from East Orange
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does deleting mail on the ipad, delete it from other computers?
- Asked by Leslie S from Monterey
- 07 30, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Does deleting mail on the ipad, delete it from other computers?)