Can I have a secondary screen connected to my iPad Pro, as opposed to a mirrored screen as through Apple TV
I'm thinking about buying an iPad Pro to replace my laptop, and I'm wondering if I could connect a screen to my iPad, perhaps via an Apple TV, which would allow me to have 2 screens displaying different apps etc rather than just mirroring the display. Thanks in advance!
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will this mirror my iPad 2 on screen?
- Asked by Sarah H from Santa Cruz
- 11 26, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this mirror my iPad 2 on screen?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet
Is the apple pencil for iPad pro compatible with the screen protector?
- Asked by Dione W from Florissant
- 01 11, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the apple pencil for iPad pro compatible with the screen protector?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro