can i print hard copies from ipad pro
- Asked by Harold H from Anniston
- Flag as inappropriate (can i print hard copies from ipad pro)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, but printer should be AirPrint enabled.Or you can download printer app from App Store ,printing can be done through apps.
- Answered by Swapanendu N from Kolkata
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Just a comment. If your printer does not support Air Print and you use another printing application, the printer and the iPad must be on the same internet connection. As far as I know printers can't be connected via the lightening port.
- Answered by Vincent M from Philadelphia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you copy photo from your iPhone to the SD card?
- Asked by Gussan A from Dearborn
- 01 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you copy photo from your iPhone to the SD card?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
Will my IPad print with this adapter?
- Asked by Barbara Courtney B from Richardson
- 11 12, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my IPad print with this adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter