can I use the IPAD as if it was my Mac Pro?
I would like to use the iPad as my MacPro would that be possible?
- Asked by Bethsy S from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use the IPAD as if it was my Mac Pro?)
1 Answer from the Community
Well this is the question I have been trying to answer myself over these last many years. I have been using an iPad Pro with a Smart Keyboard from Logitech ( the Apple samrt keyboard just lasted 14 months and iPad refused to recognize it after getting updated).
I have office 365 and iPad gets connected to my HP Wireless Printer easily and most of the stuff I do is on my Ipad. But there are limitations to it and many times I have to resort to my Macbook.
I am yet to get the documents printed in the same font from my iPad as I do it on my MacBook Pro and there I feel the need of the notebook. May be I do not know how to do it preoperly and some one here may help me or us.
A smart pen drive that is compatible with the iPad is also needed and then almost all work can be carried out on the iPad.
Yes most of the work , that is needed I do it on my iPad Pro 9.7" RD which is wifi and Cellular.
But It has not replaced my MacBook Pro yet.
- Answered by Bashir Ahmad K from Srinagar
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the Apple pencil work wiith a Mac Book Pro?
- Asked by Richard I from Pompano Beach
- 04 13, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Apple pencil work wiith a Mac Book Pro?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
Can you use the Apple Pencil and AirPods simultaneously with the iPad Pro?
- Asked by Jean A from Hollywood
- 05 22, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Apple Pencil and AirPods simultaneously with the iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: AirPods