Can you use an iPad that’s cellular enabled with just WiFi and not connect it to your cell account?
iPad sale deals going on right now are for models with cellular and WiFi and all I need is WiFi is why I’m asking the question.
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, you can.
- Answered by Holly P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Walter L from Fallon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes absolutely. It’s so versatile. You can even hook it up to a hotspot if you have it.
- Answered by Elizabeth M from Waianae
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3