Do you really have/had a 64 GB Ipad air 2 ?
i would like to buy a ipad air 2 .
in apple official website there is no mention of I pad air 2 64 gb but in lot of online stores ipad air 2 64 gb is available and im confused ,can anyone please enlighten me regarding the fact wheather ipad air 2 64 gb is really avaible or not ?
- Asked by Iftekhar Z
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you really have/had a 64 GB Ipad air 2 ?)
1 Answer from the Community
Apple at first offered the iPad Air 2 with 16GB, 64GB, and 128GB. Now they only offer it in 32GB and 128GB, so you are seeing older stock at these online stores. I do not know of any hardware changes, so they should perform the same as the new stock.
- Answered by Eugene G from Lewistown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Should i get 16 gb or 64 gb
- Asked by Ajmain F from New York
- 03 31, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Should i get 16 gb or 64 gb)