Does IPad Pro runs on 5G?
I understand when apple came out first we had 2G then 3G n 4G. So what about 5G are we using 5G ? Please help me to understand this 4G n 5G.
- Asked by Bebe B from Far Rockaway
- Flag as inappropriate Does IPad Pro runs on 5G?
1 Answer from the Community
Currently, all Apple devices (including the iPad Pro and iPhones) are 4G phones. This doesn't make a difference, however, as no cell carrier has started offering 5G service in its full capacity yet. The iPhone XS and XS Max are compatible with AT&T's "5Ge", however 5Ge is a fancy name that AT&T made up and is really just 4G.
- Answered by Sean S from Farmington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how does the apple pencil attach to the ipad pro or to the smart keyboard
- Asked by Scott W from Visalia
- 25 Oct 2019
- Flag as inappropriate how does the apple pencil attach to the ipad pro or to the smart keyboard