How do I save PDF directly to iPad Pro?
I do presentations for architects and need to have instant access to product brochures and presentations and cannot rely on fetching from the icloud when I might not always have internet access. Think elevator presentation...I sometimes only have 30 seconds to dazzle. How can I save files, PDF and other directly to the iPad Pro?
- Asked by Brian D from Alexandria
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I save PDF directly to iPad Pro?)
1 Answer from the Community
In Safari near the top of the screen is a box with an arrow pointing upward click on that and choose save to iBooks. This is for PDF files anyway.
I would think in any app that you see that icon it would work. Good Luck!
- Answered by Charles N from Sparks
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i take notes with Pencil and save them as a pdf or other text type?
- Asked by John P from Goffstown
- 11 26, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (can i take notes with Pencil and save them as a pdf or other text type?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
when saving an attachment on iPad, where does it save?
- Asked by Margie W from Escondido
- 03 25, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (when saving an attachment on iPad, where does it save?)