How to delete books in iBooks to free up storage?
- Asked by Terri L from Fort Myers
- Flag as inappropriate (How to delete books in iBooks to free up storage?)
2 Answers from the Community
You can just delete books and they will all be saved in iTunes. Whenever you want to access in future, click on the 'purchased' button, then not on this pad. Your book will show up with a 'cloud' clicking on the cloud will reinstall the book to your pad. This also works with music you no longer need to access on your pad.
- Answered by Kathryn M A from Olympia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
connect your iPad to PC.
click the device button and click the iBooks
deselect 'All' and select ' selected only'
delete the book by simply clicking delete button on your laptop and click sync button.
Note; It works on iPad pro 9.7 ( Rose Gold )
P.S. Books don't even take 1MB :P
- Answered by Jeeva B from Tuticorin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do I get delete apps that automaatically came with the original Ipad Mini?
- Asked by Suzanne S from Glen Mills
- 09 26, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I get delete apps that automaatically came with the original Ipad Mini?)