I am on a second iPad Air that I have to clear and type in my password, with Century Link, everyday when I bring it home from work.
We have Century Link as our wifi provider. We also have a MacBook Pro, an iPhone, a work MacBook Pro, and a Lenovo laptop that connects with wifi just fine and wil work without clearing and typing in the password.
I have a work iPad Air that suddenly required clearing and typing in my Password every time I brought it home from work.
We reboot our modem every three weeks per a Century Link suggestion.
My work issued another iPad to me to see if it was the specific iPad. I brought it home and it didn't do that. So my work went ahead to and set up the new iPad for me. Two days ago when I brought it home it was acting like the other iPad.
I contacted Century Link and their response was that my work must have put some kind of security settings on i
My work said they would issue me a different iPad or I could wait for this new update.
I chose to get a different iPad, when the old iPad would unconnect when I moved it from one part of the room to another or I turned it off and on.
Has anyone else had this experience with iPads and wifi?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I buy a second lightning adapter
- Asked by Karen F from Pender Island
- 01 14, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a second lightning adapter)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Will this work with USB type B DAC connection?
- Asked by Michael C from Fairfax
- 05 30, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with USB type B DAC connection?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Where does packaging for iPad Air 2 indicate it is second generation on packaging?
- Asked by Kathleen H from Jacksonville
- 11 21, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Where does packaging for iPad Air 2 indicate it is second generation on packaging?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…