I have a new iPad Air 10.5inch. Is the smart keyboard designed for this, or is it only for the Pro model?
2 Answers from the Community
There are types of keyboards, one for the pro and one for the air you need to buy the one that is designed for it
- Answered by Ish O from Mandaluyong
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Smart Keyboard combines advanced technologies to create a keyboard like no other. It’s a full-size keyboard that’s fully portable, and it connects to iPad Air with the Smart Connector.
- Answered by Holly P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Has anyone used the newer iPads with circut design space? Is it easier with a laptop or about the same with an iPad?
- Asked by Dannielle D from Vermilion
- 21 Mar 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Has anyone used the newer iPads with circut design space? Is it easier with a laptop or about the same with an iPad?